Your HMI partner for oil & gas solutions
"Beijer Electronics was the only touch screen that could provide the combination of viewing the information in bright sunlight, meeting the temperature and communication specifications, and still stay within budget. This is our new standard."
– Chris Carlson, A. W. Schultz, Inc.
Beijer Electronics offers rugged human machine interface (HMI) terminals and industrial PCs that are built to perform in demanding conditions commonly found in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. From tank farms to frac pumps and portable compression stations, our HMI products give you the performance and reliability you require.
Certified to operate in your environment, communicate with your hardware and fit in your budget.
Universal connectivity, rich features and intuitive design environment for your applications.
Our products include the powerful iX automation software to assist in development and communication with your hardware. iX is easy to use and offers state-of-the-art vector graphics, a truly open platform, multiple communication drivers and the HMI functionality (e.g., alarms, recipes, trends and dyno card imagery) required in the oil and gas industry.
- Display sizes ranging from 3.5" to 19"
- Extended operating temperatures range -30 to 70 °C
- UL 50 Type 4x, UL 508, and Class I Div 2 certified
- NEMA-4X and IP66 rated for hose-down, icing and salt spray
- Power-over-Ethernet (high power or low power)
- Low power consumption for solar applications
- Powerful iX software with drivers to communicate with most PLCs