Your HMI partner for water/wastewater solutions
"These terminals have performed as required with a very low failure rate. As well as providing excellent service, Beijer Electronics continues to meet our demanding delivery schedules while providing fair pricing."
– Steve Bucci, EDO TSO
Beijer Electronics offers powerful and reliable human machine interface (HMI) terminals and industrial PC products that are designed for water/wastewater treatment plants. From water purification and wastewater filtration plants to outdoor mobile pumps, our HMIs are perfectly matched for your environment.
Certified to operate in your environment, communicate with your hardware and fit in your budget.
Universal connectivity, rich features and intuitive design environment for your applications.
Our products include the powerful iX automation software to assist in applications development and communication with your hardware. iX is easy to use and offers state-of-the-art vector graphics, a truly open platform, multiple communication drivers and the HMI functionality (e.g., alarms, recipes, trends) needed in the water/wastewater industry.
- Display sizes ranging from 3.5" to 19"
- UL 50 Type 4x, UL 508, and Class I Div 2 certified
- NEMA-4X and IP66 rated for hose-down, icing and salt spray
- Power-over-Ethernet (high power or low power)
- Low power consumption for solar applications
- Powerful iX software with drivers to communicate with most PLCs