- Products & Services
Human Machine Interface (Industrial) Terminals
Highly configurable human machine interfaces (HMIs) or Operator Interface Terminals (OITs) built to survive in demanding environments.
- Qlarity/Windows CE Terminals
- QTERM-A12 – 12" Large-Screen HMI with Universal Connectivity
- QTERM-A7 – 7" HMI with Universal Connectivity
- QTERM-G72 – Widescreen Touch Screen Terminal
- QTERM-G58 – WiFi Touch Screen Terminal
- QTERM-G56 – Handheld with Touch Screen
- QTERM-G55 – Economical Operator Interface Terminal
- iX Software Terminals
- iX Panel T10A – 10.4" HMI
- iX Panel T7A – 6.5" HMI
- iX Panel T4A – 3.5" HMI
- iX Panel T15B – 15.4" HMI
- iX Panel T12B – 12.1" HMI
- iX Panel T7B – 7" HMI
- iX Panel T21C – 21.5" HMI
- iX Panel T15C – 15.4" HMI
- iX Panel T12C – 12.1" HMI
- QTERM-A12 – 12" HMI
- QTERM-A7 – 7" HMI
- Character Terminals
- QTERM-P40 – Large Character Panel-Mount
- QTERM-J10 – Affordable and Capable
- QTERM-IV – Handheld or Panel-Mount Terminal/li>
- QTERM-II – Rugged Handheld Terminal
- HMI Resources
Panel / Industrial PCs
Panel / Industrial PCs (IPCs) deliver full, open and expandable HMI platform functionality for industrial applications.
- EPC C2D Panel PC
- EPC T120 C2D – 12" IPC
- EPC T150 C2D – 15" IPC
- EPC T170 C2D – 17" IPC
- EPC T190 C2D – 19" IPC
- EPC Box C2D – Box IPC
- iX Panel Pro / EPC C2D Nautic
- EPC T150 C2D Nautic – 15" IPC
- EPC T170 C2D Nautic – 17" IPC
- EPC T190 C2D Nautic – 19" IPC
- EPC Box C2D Nautic – Box IPC Nautic
- MTe T240 Nautic Monitor – 24" Monitor
- MTe T190 Nautic Monitor – 19" Monitor
- MTe T170 Nautic Monitor – 17" Monitor
- MTe T150 Nautic Monitor – 15" Monitor
- IPC Resources
Mobile Data Terminals
Mobile data terminals (MDTs) ranging from inexpensive character terminals to full-featured Windows® CE vehicle computers.
- TREQ-VMx – Windows® CE 6.0 Mobile Data Terminal available in both fixed-mount and removable versions.
- TREQ-VM – Windows® CE 6.0 Mobile Data Terminal available in both fixed-mount and removable versions.
- TREQ-L – Windows® CE 5.0 Mobile Data Terminal with Bright TFT Display and Touch Screen
- TREQ-DX – Windows® CE 5.0 Mobile Data Terminal with Broad Connectivity Capabilities
- TREQ-M4x – Windows® CE 6.0 Compact MDT with Cellular, GPS & Touch Screen
- TREQ-M4 – Windows® CE 6.0 Compact Mobile Data Terminal with Touch Screen Interface
- VTERM-G58 – Rugged, Handheld Graphic Mobile Data Terminals with Touch Screen, Battery and WiFi
- VTERM-G56 – Rugged, Handheld Color Touch Screen Graphic Mobile Data Terminals
- VTERM-G55 – Rugged & Inexpensive Handheld and Panel-Mount Graphic Mobile Data Terminals
- VTERM-J – Low Cost, Vehicle Mobile Data Terminal
- MDT Resources
Completely custom terminals designed to satisfy your specific needs.
Beijer Electronics' iX Software features multiple driver support for automation equipment. The software offers state-of-the-art graphics, an intuitive design environment and a truly open platform.
Korenix-branded family of industrial networking and computing solutions.
Our BASIC-like object-based programming language used on our graphic terminals to display information, provide user interaction and communicate with other devices.
- Qlarity 2 Applications – Downloadable examples demonstrating the many possible uses of Qlarity
- Qlarity 2 Downloads – A Comprehensive list of Qlarity-related files and resources
- Qlarity Foundry® – Free integrated Design Environment for the Qlarity Language
- Qlarity Hardware – Our Line of Intelligent Operator Interface and Mobile Data Terminals
- Qlarity Language – Innovative Object-Based Graphic Terminal Language
- Qlarity 2 Object Libraries – Providing quick, reliable application development
- Qlarity 2 Tutorials – Learn Qlarity 2 and Qlarity Foundry 2
- Qlarity Version Compatibility – Hardware, software and firmware compatibility for Qlarity-based terminals
With Information Designer, you'll enjoy an intuitive and user-friendly configuration tool for the EXTER series of operator panels and accessories.
H-Designer is an intuitive HMI configuration software for the H-series panels.
How To Order
Request a demonstration terminal, or use tbe configuration forms for a detailed list of each product's features.
About Our Terminals
Rugged terminals made to your specification.
- Human Machine Interface (Industrial) Terminals
- Support & Downloads
- News & Events
- Company Information
- Legal Information