Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Data logger
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:16 am 

Hello,

I want to log some values in trips and then see them on the HMI display (X2 Control). I have used the data logger function to log the values and the database viewer to see the logged values on the HMI display. I have used a tag to tell the data logger that it has to start logging then the tag value is above 2.0 and stop again then the tag value is below 2.0. This works fine.

Is it possible to make the data logger save in trips instead of continuously? So then it has logged some values it will save it as "trip 1" or "id 1" or something and "trip 2" and etc. instead of it just keeps on logging continuously?

Best Regards

Post subject: Re: Data logger
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:00 pm 

Hi Patrick.And

Can you clarify, do you want the data logger to break out the logs as trips while the value is above 2.0? e.g. value is above 2.0 for 10 secs and it recorded 6 different values above 2.0 in the first 5 seconds (those values are saved as trip1) and 4 values in the last 5 seconds (those values saved as trip2)?

Or do you want to log all values after the value goes above 2.0 as trip1, then when it drops below 2.0, save all those values as Trip1 log file, then when it goes above 2.0 again log all values as Trip2 log file?

Thanks,
Russ